Purchasing Clerk - Full Time
Paid to do what?:
Purchasing clerk is paid to receive, store, rotate, and issue product that arrives to the property. Purchasing clerk is expected to greet all guest, employees, vendors and any one else they may encounter in a professional and courteous manner.
Must have Qualifications:
- Ability to read, write and execute basic arithmetic
- Ability to pick up or pull 50+ pounds.
- Receive, issue, store and rotate all incoming merchandise for the Resort.
- Ensure that all requisitions are filled in a timely manner in accordance with storeroom hours and outlet request as per the established procedures.
- Ensure that all goods received are stored in their proper areas at all times.
- Ensure that all storerooms are locked when unattended.
- Ensure all deliveries are received at the designated receiving area and follow the normal credit/return process.
- inspect the condition and count or measure the quality and weight of all items or supplies at the time they are received and before they are placed in storage.
- Inform Purchasing management in the event of any returns, shortages or no-show deliveries immediately.
- Assist as necessary with all month end or quarterly inventories of food, beverage, operating equipment and supplies.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of KSL Resorts.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
As a Camelback Resort employee, you are entitled to incredible perks such as:
Free Camelback Skiing & Aquatopia tickets, discounts for family& friends and free access to over 15 area amusement parks and attractions,not to mention, generous employee benefits depending on your employment status to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, vacation time, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401k and much more!
For consideration interested candidates are asked to complete an online application at: www.camelbackcooljobs.com
Camelback Resort is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free employer.
Job Type: Full-time