Resort Appearance Team Assistant Manager
Janitorial & Maintenance
Job Title: Resort Appearance Team Assistant Manager
Department: Resort Appearance Team
In alignment with the resorts vison, mission, organizational values, and under the direction of the Resort Appearance Team Manager, the Resort Appearance Team Assistant Manager will maintain a clean and sanitary environment and ensure that Employees do the same, to ensure a safe, clean, and sanitary environment for all Guests and Employees.
· Coordinate shift responsibilities for Employees by assigning them to work zones.
· Assist in maintaining appropriate par levels of cleaning materials, supplies, tools, equipment and techniques for cleaning.
· Make recommendations for repairs and improvements to buildings, grounds and equipment.
· Preform inspection rounds of buildings and grounds at regular intervals.
· Complete all paperwork required accurately and in a timely manner.
- Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
· Ensuring compliance with Company and departmental dress code.
· Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Resort as well as all company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Adhering to daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal service guidelines and checklists.
· Communicating effectively with all members of Camelback Resort team.
· Leadership, problem solving, organization, customer service and communication skills.
· Current, valid drivers license.
· Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment used to clean buildings and grounds.
· Knowledge of the quantities, qualities and uses of various cleaning and sanitizing components.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits for Full Time employees (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.