Front Office & Guest Services
Responsible for welcoming guests to the hotel and assisting hotel guests with luggage. Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
- Assists hotel guests with luggage to their room or storing luggage
- Ensures a clean, safe, and fun environment for guests in the lobby.
- Provide guests with recommendations for dining, shopping, and for any other requests.
- Provides guests with directions and insider tips.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Communicates important information with the previous and next shift.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Assist Front Desk and Housekeeping when needed.
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Has thorough knowledge of Camelback Resort property and services.
- Ensures privacy and confidentiality for all hotel guests.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Education and/or Professional Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in a related field preferred.
- Previous hotel or customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of area to assist in answering guest inquiries.
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be able to interact with guests from different backgrounds and age groups.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the public and other team members in verbal and written form
- Ability to work independently
- Follow and enforce all hotel standards
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. This includes nights, weekends & holidays.